Law Office of Vikas Bajaj, APC , a criminal defense law firm in San Diego, CA, is offering a $2,500 scholarship to one law student throughout the United States.
Vikas Bajaj graduated from University of Texas – Austin in 2001, and has dedicated his career to helping those accused of a crime. Mr. Bajaj seeks to reward a law student pursuing a career in criminal law.
The scholarship will be based on an essay and can be done on any topic. The range can be from 500-1250 words, anything over 1250 words will not be read.
Possible topics include:
- Why I’m interested in practicing criminal law (either as a prosecutor or criminal defense attorney)
- Discuss any adversity you had to overcome to fulfill your goal of attending law school
- How you will help others with your law degree
To be considered, please send the following via email or U.S. Mail
- Transcript from current school,
- Letter of acceptance from law school (if not yet enrolled)
If sending as an email attachment, please send documents in PDF format.
- Applicant must be a law student in the U.S. or have been accepted to a U.S. law school,
- Applicant must have some sort of financial need or have financial aid obligations,
- Must be a full time student (proof of full time status will be required before award is distributed),
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship award is September 1st. If selected the applicant will be notified by October 1st and arrangements will be made for the distribution of the award. The award will be distributed directly to the student.
Method of Contact
Completed essays shall be sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Law Office of Vikas Bajaj, APC
1230 Columbia Street Suite 565
San Diego, CA 92101
Any applicant who applies gives the Law Office of Vikas Bajaj, APC permission to contact them about the application for further follow up information. They also give the Law Office of Vikas Bajaj, APC the opportunity to use their name/and or information on this website as a listed recipient of the award. Applicants have full permission to list this award on any type of marketing information or career oriented paperwork.
Best of luck, we look forward to your submission!